Everyday, we are moving toward our vision of making our community a supportive and empowering place for girls. We need your support to continue making our programs available to all girls who need them. Thinking of what to give? See our wish list below.
Non-cash gifts (gifts in-kind) are always welcome. An in-kind gift is an effective and generous way to make a difference in a local girl's life. When you make a tax-deductible donation to Girls Inc., we will send you a letter stating the value of your gift for tax purposes. In addition, your gift will be designated for use in one of our many programs.
- Gift cards to school supply stores such as 99 Cent Store, Wal-Mart, Target - in increments of $10
- Verizon gift cards - these are used to pay for internet access for community-based coding programs
- Gift cards to fast casual restaurants for end-of-semester parties - Panera, pizza places, Chipotle, etc.
- Easel paper pads
- Small, fun prizes – pens, pencils, key chains, etc.
- Academic weekly or monthly planners
- Staples gift cars to purchase supplies for Program Mentors
Gift Acceptance Policy. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept donations of used clothing, used books, used toys, or furniture. Should you have any questions about Girls Inc.'s policies and procedures, please contact us.
Thank you for doing your part to empower San Diego County girls and promote an equitable society!
Every little bit helps. Make a donation now >>